1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL WIN A TRIP TO THE 2017 INTERNATIONAL ROOFING EXPO PLUS:
100 First Prize Winners will win a GAF prize pack
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. OPEN TO PROFESSIONAL ROOFING CONTRACTORS, BUILDERS, AND REMODELERS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.). 21 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. For Official Rules, complete prize details, and odds disclosure, visit www.gafsweepstakes.com. Grand Prize ARV: $5,500. First Prize ARV: $50 per prize and includes cookbook, $25 dining gift card, and hat.
Sponsor: GAF Materials LLC, 1 Campus Drive, Parsippany, NJ, 07054.
1. Eligibility: The GAF Eat & Greet with Guy Fieri Sweepstakes (the ”Sweepstakes”) is open to professional roofing contractors, builders and remodelers who at the time of entry are 21 years of age or older and are legal residents of the 50 United States including District of Columbia. Professional roofing contractors, builders and remodelers are individuals whose primary source of income is from residential or commercial roofing, construction or renovation, respectively. This Sweepstakes is not open to the general public. This Sweepstakes is not open to employees of GAF Materials LLC, doing business as GAF (“Sponsor” or “GAF”), ST&P Marketing Communications, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings and their respective spouses) and/or members of the households of each such named above. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. It is your sole responsibility to review and understand your employers policies regarding your eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes and accept a prize. If you participate in violation of your employer’s policies, you may be disqualified. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator disclaim all liability and responsibility for disputes arising between an employee and his/her employer relating to this matter.
2. Sweepstakes Entry Period: 12:00 a.m. ET on January 1, 2017 to 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes
4. Selection of Potential Prize Winners: A random drawing will be held by the Sweepstakes Administrator on or about February 1, 2017, from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period to select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner. A random drawing will be held on or about February 1, 2017, from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period (excluding the potential Grand Prize winner) to select 100 potential First Prize winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
5. Prizes: Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive: two (2) tickets to the 2017 International Roofing Expo on March 1-3 in Las Vegas, Nevada; a private kitchen tour for two (2) with Guy Fieri at Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar; lunch for 2 at Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar; signed merchandise selected by Guy Fieri; round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near the Grand Prize winner’s primary residence (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); provided that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation for air transportation if the Grand Prize winner lives within 150 miles of Las Vegas, Nevada; a 4-night hotel stay in a standard room at a hotel of Sponsor’s choice on March 1,2,3, and 4; transportation to/from airport and to/from Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar; and one (1) $1,500 VISA® Prepaid Card. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including without limitation, transfers, fees, gratuities, airline premium seat fees, airline baggage fees (both checked and carry on) and other expenses are the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest. The Grand Prize winner must be available to travel on the dates required by the Sponsor. If the Grand Prize winner is unable to travel on the dates required by Sponsor, the selected Grand Prize winner will forfeit the prize. Total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $5,500 USD.
First Prizes: One hundred (100) First Prize winners will each receive one GAF prize pack including one Guy Fieri cookbook, one $25 Open Table dining gift card, and one GAF-branded hat. Total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each First Prize is $50.
All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and any additional terms and conditions required by any entity involved in this Sweepstakes. No prize substitution, cash substitution, or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any portion of a prize becomes unavailable in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion.
Travel in connection with the Grand Prize must be round trip. The Grand Prize winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older at the time of travel. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must travel on same itinerary and at the same time. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for obtaining any documents necessary for travel including, but not limited to, a valid U.S. passport. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. The dates and location of the Grand Prize is subject to cancellation or change and Sponsor is not responsible for any changes or cancellations. Actual value of trip may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. The Grand Prize winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
All federal, state, local and other taxes, costs and expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the actual value of the prize when required.
6. Potential Prize Winner Notification and Verification: The potential Grand Prize winner and First Prize winners will be notified by phone or email at the telephone number or email address associated with the randomly selected entry. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached within 48 hours of the first attempt to notify such potential winner, the prize will be forfeited. Except where prohibited, a potential prize winner and his/her guest will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release and, if required, a W-9 form and must return the documents to the designated address within seven (7) business days of delivery of such documents. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address and/or telephone number of entrants. A potential prize winner must comply with these Official Rules and all requirements specified herein to be deemed the Grand Prize winner or a First Prize winner and be awarded a prize. Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. If the potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with the official rules, the potential winner will be disqualified. In the event that any potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable prize if time permits, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded.
7. General: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize winner is not eligible to win a prize in any other GAF sponsored sweepstakes or contest in 2017. By accepting a prize, the prize winner consents to (and agrees to confirm in writing) use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promotion purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation, except where prohibited. Entrants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize, any and all costs of redemption and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release and hold GAF and ST&P Marketing Communications, Inc., and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, (the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all liability for loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of a prize, including any travel related thereto; (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and prize winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any another damages, other than out of pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting the prize, the prize winner acknowledges that neither Sponsor nor its directors, officers, employees, or agents, have made or are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties (if any) are provided solely by the manufacturers, and prize winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Released Parties for technical issues that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, hardware or software errors; network or Internet connectivity, or other communication issues; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent or received; or unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of the prize or these Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THOSE MAKING SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Winners List: For a list of the prize winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by March 31, 2017 to: GAF Eat & Greet with Guy Fieri Sweepstakes Winners List, 1 Campus Drive, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
GAF Materials LLC
1 Campus Drive, Parsippany, NJ 07054